Membership Dues Payment
Regular or Corporate member for one year: US$ 150.00
Junior member*, Family or Emeritus member: US$ 75.00
Procedure. As of 2019-05 we have switched to the dues payment procedure offered by “WildApricot”, our membership management system. To pay your dues (thank you), please proceed as follows:
- As browser, don't use Microsoft Internet Explorer, this reportedly “hangs”.
Use FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc. instead.
- Log in to the ISCEV site (that can be done via the login button at the bottom right of every page, e.g. the one you're on right now):
– Enter your email (the one that's registered with ISCEV) and password.
– If you don't (yet) have a password or are missing it, use the "Forgot Password" link and restart the process after you've received your password.
- Note that it will (probably) say "Membership Renewal Overdue” or words to that effect. Please start the “Renewal” process.
- This will bring you to PayPal. I've set up the system in such a way that you should be able to pay without logging into a PayPal account. If so, do not use the large inviting login button there, rather there should be a tab "Credit Card” as in the neighbouring figure (sorry for the German, red oval), proceed from there as usual.
- Completed payment will immediately supply you with a full formsheet, useful for your tax deduction or institute re-imbursement.
Contact me email@example.com for any questions on procedure; contact our Treasurer Prof. Mathias Seeliger firstname.lastname@example.org for financial questions.
* Junior members: please mail (to the Secretary General) a copy of a valid student card or a statement from your Supervisor/Head of Department that your financial status is comparable to other students in your country. Junior membership is limited to 3 years.