Membership Dues Payment
Regular or Corporate member for one year: US$ 150.00
Junior member*, Family or Emeritus member: US$ 75.00
Procedure. As of 2019 we have switched to the dues payment procedure offered by “WildApricot”, our membership management system. To pay your dues (thank you), please proceed as follows:
[A suggestion: Have 2 browser windows open, one with these instructions, the other with the process. I apologize it's so lengthy…]
- As browser, don't use Microsoft Internet Explorer, use FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, etc. instead.
- Log in to the ISCEV site (that can be done via the login button at the bottom right of every page):
Enter your email (the one that's registered with ISCEV) and password
If you don't (yet) have a password or are missing it, use the "Forgot Password" link and restart the process after you've received your password (within seconds or ½h)
- Errors at this step: most likely using a different email address then the one registered with ISCEV; if so, contact me to update your email
- Note that it may say "Membership Renewal Overdue” or unfriendly words to that effect. Please start the so-called “Renewal” process using the “Renew to <next year>” button.
- This will bring you to PayPal¹. I've set up the system in such a way that you should be able to pay without logging into a PayPal account. If so, do not use the inviting large login button, rather there should be a tab "Credit Card” as in the neighbouring figure (red oval, sorry for the German), proceed from there. On successful completion the system will automatically send you an INVOICE.
- After completion of your payment (based on the invoice) you will receive a PAYMENT RECEIPT, useful for your tax deduction or institutional re-imbursement.
Contact the Director of International Communications firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on procedure; contact our Treasurer Prof. Mathias Seeliger email@example.com for financial questions.
*Junior members: please mail (to the Secretary General) a copy of a valid student card or a statement from your Supervisor/Head of Department that your financial status is comparable to other students in your country. Junior membership is limited to 3 years.
¹The choice of PayPal is debatable, yes. However, international payment processes have become infernally difficult and so we went with this company; this was a membership decision at the Boston meeting.